Things have been a bit hectic around here. I bet we can all say that about our personal and business lives! It seems to be the season. The kids are back in school, it’s the last quarter for our business and the holidays are just around the corner. Yikes! In the midst of all of this, I was quite excited to have received The Versatile Blogger Award from my blogging friend Bill Dorman!
Bill started out not so long ago as “The Invisible Blogger.” That is definitely not the case anymore! Bill blogs mostly about social media and blogging. However, if you visit his site on any given day you may find posts about sports, inspiration, friendship or just life in general. What I love about Bill is that he is a great connector. He really reaches out and shows people that he cares. So, thanks Bill!
Okay, let’s get back to the award. I now get the opportunity to pass this award on to others. Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to up to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Here are 7 things about me (I tried to pick stuff you didn’t already know):
- I am left-handed (Yes, that makes me super cool).
- I despise writing with blue pens and will only write with black ones.
- I love, love, love to travel.
- I couldn’t possibly survive without comedy.
- I love to sing and I’ve been told I have a good voice but I’m terrified of singing in public so no one will ever know.
- I’m excellent at music trivia–a talent that will get me no where in life.
- I love riding on my husband’s Harley with him–it’s so freeing.
Here’s my list of bloggers in alphabetical order who are receiving this award:
Barbara from Let Life Happen She inspires me every day by sharing her life experiences.
Brankica from Blog Like A Star If you want the best tips on blogging, check her out.
Carol from Carol Connects People. A wonderful mentor, coach and friend.
Craig McBreen from CraigMcBreen.com He’s new on my radar but I love his style.
Jess from Diary of a Mom A beautiful writer never afraid to bear her soul.
Kaarina from decide2do She writes thought-provoking business inspiration posts.
Ken from Inkling Media He breaks down social media so that we all “get” it.
Mama Kat from Mama’s Losin’ It My daily dose of humor.
Paula from Perspicacity My fellow proofreader-in-crime.
Susan from Confident Mom Great tips on parenting skills.
Vernessa from Coach Notes Blog She helps out businesses–and is always willing to lend me a helping hand.
That’s it! Now is your chance to click on those links and discover some great new blogs. Have fun!