My team and I can transcribe files such as:
- Interviews/Coaching Calls
- Recorded Notes
- YouTube or Vimeo Videos
Choose between a cleaned transcript or verbatim:
- A cleaned transcript means that the audio file will be typed in an organized, readable format including all important content, but not including stutters or half sentences. It is also what most people request.
- **A verbatim transcript includes any and all audio including “um” and “uh”. This kind of file may be necessary if you are going to use it for legal purposes.
**Note: I am not currently accepting verbatim transcript assignments. However, I can more than likely recommend someone to help you if you need verbatim transcription.
I would be happy to sign a privacy or confidentiality policy on behalf of myself and my team if you so desire. Whether you require one or not, your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
I’d be happy to quote your project! Please fill out the contact form to receive your estimate. Here are some other things you might want to know about payments and rates:
- Base rate: $1.30 per audio minute for 1-2 speakers- cleaned transcription
- 72 hour turnaround: No additional charge
48 hour turnaround: $10.00 per audio hour
24 hour turnaround: $15.00 per audio hour
A 50% deposit is required for new clients and projects totaling more than $200.00
All files will be checked for quality before transcription begins. After reviewing your files, if any additional fees are necessary, I will discuss this with you before beginning work.
If the audio file is unclear (background noise, etc.) or a file conversion is necessary, an additional $10.00 per audio hour will be charged to be agreed upon before transcription begins.
Turnaround times are subject to my current schedule. Prices are subject to change with notice.
- Verbatim transcription: I am not currently accepting verbatim transcription assignments. However, I can more than likely recommend someone to help you with them.
How do you send and receive files? I can receive your files and send you transcripts via email or Dropbox. We can use whichever method is easiest for you!
What formats will the finished transcripts be in? Most clients prefer a Word document. If you require a different format we can discuss that.
How do I pay? I accept payments via PayPal. Other arrangements can be made if necessary after discussing your project.
When do I pay? New clients are required to provide a 50% deposit with their first order via a PayPal invoice that I will send. The balance is due when the transcription project is completed. Regular clients can pay via a PayPal invoice that I will send upon completion of the transcription project.
Contact me now to get started on your transcription project!
Are you happy with the work you received?
Get a discount for referring a new client!
Stop over at my blog for business news, tips and advice.