We’re all busy. We have a million things going on in our work and personal lives. Whenever I find something that saves me time and helps me keep my sanity I feel that’s it’s my duty to share it with others! Someone shared a great tool with me that’s really helped to simplify things in my transcription business.
It’s called Dropbox. It’s an in-the-cloud service that allows you to store and share files and photos. I’ve found it to be really helpful with work and personal files. Dropbox starts you off with 2GB of free space. Invite friends to join and receive another 250MB for new signups!
Here’s why it’s so cool:
1. Dropbox makes sharing files with clients easy and safe. Your clients can only see what you put in the folders that you share with them.
2. You can access your files in Dropbox anywhere on any computer. It is Mac and PC friendly. There’s even a mobile app!
3. You won’t have to e-mail yourself files just to have them stored on more than one computer. Just put the file in a Dropbox folder.
4. If your computer dies (that would be sad) you can still access your Dropbox files from another computer or go to the Dropbox website.
5. Did you know you could use Dropbox as a backup system? You can sync it to back up certain files on your computer–even your WordPress site!
There you have it. Sounds pretty awesome, doesn’t it? What are you waiting for? Join me and click here to sign up for Dropbox today!
3 thoughts on “5 Ways That Dropbox Makes Your Life Easier”
Well, I did download the app on my iPhone but haven’t used it for anything yet. Maybe I better get with the program, huh?
Good info; thanks for sharing and the reminder.
I hope your weekend has gone well.
I’ve definitely found it to be really useful. I’m glad someone shared it with me and I wanted to pass it along. Hope you’re having an awesome day:)
I <3 love <3 Dropbox!